Primal Blueprint Certified Expert Coaching
I’m proud to be able to say that I am among the first 50 Primal Blueprint Certified Experts worldwide, as well as the first and only certified expert in Northern California. Becoming a certified expert includes very rigorous testing process in which the all elements of The Primal Blueprint are examined for comprehension and mastery. As an expert, I am certified to coach clients and assist anyone in adopting a primal lifestyle. The key concepts and action items I can assist my clients with in understanding and adopting, include:
- Yes, you really can reprogram your genes
- The clues to optimal gene expression are found in Evolution
- Your body prefers burning fat over carbohydrates
- 80 percent of your body composition is determined by how you eat
- Grains are totally unnecessary
- Fat and Cholesterol are NOT your enemy
- Exercise is ineffective for weight management
- Maximum fitness gains can be made in minimal time with high-intensity workouts
- Eliminate SAD food
- Shop, cook and dine Primally
- Understand the spectrum of Best to Worst food
- Exercise Primally— Move, Lift and Sprint!
- Slow life down
As with anything in life, this is YOUR journey and YOU are the only one that can write YOUR STORY. I’m here and happy to help in any way possible. If you’re interested in me lending a helping hand, and becoming a partner in your health and happiness please fill out the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Please see my Services page
for more info if you to decide a Primal approach to becoming a happy, healthy human being is right for you. GROK ON!
DISCLAIMER All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult a certified health care professional on any matter relating to their health and well-being. Please consult you doctor before making any changes to you lifestyle.
Leave a Comment